Standard Proof Pecan Rye Whiskey
Standard Proof’s Pecan Rye Whiskey is an homage to Tennessee and Texas, which go together like Nashville and Austin when it comes to live music. And, just like all our recipes, we start with real and simple ingredients. You won’t find any artificial preservatives or flavors, just real, roasted pecans from San Saba, Texas – the world capital of Pecans. And our award-winning, Tennessee Straight Rye whiskey. Drinkers will be comforted by the buttery, nutty, and familiar flavors that can bring anyone back home. This creation has the perfect blend of spicy and smooth flavor, winning gold in the San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
Pecans are infused for 16 weeks & filtered through our proprietary process to deliver a complex infused flavor.
- Infused with real, roasted pecans from San Saba, Texas
- Premium Rye Whiskey aged in new American oak barrels
- Aged 2 years for the perfect spice and oak balance
- Pecan is infused for 16 weeks & filtered through our proprietary process
- 750ML – Rested and bottled at 80 Proof/40% ABV
- 51% Rye, 44% Corn & 5% Malted Barley Mashbill
- Great neat, on the rocks, as a shot or in a cocktail