Bunnahabhain Toiteach A Dhu Peated Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky 750 ml
If the movie industry has proven anything (apart from Tom Hanks being a treasure), it’s that people love a good sequel. Well, that idea is coming over to the whisky world – this right here is Bunnahabhain’s Toiteach a Dhà, which means “Smoky Two” in Gaelic. It’s the sequel to their popular peaty treat Bunnahabhain Single Malt Whisky, featuring a much more up-front core of sherried spice shining out between the smoky plumes.
Classifications Of This Whiskey
- Meaning ‘Smoky Two’ in Scots Gaelic, Toiteach A Dhà (pronounced Toch-ach ah-ghaa) is the sequel to Toiteach, the original peaty paradox from Bunnahabhain
- A touch of smoke from the peated malted barley combined with a higher sherry influence creates an interesting and unique Bunnahabhain whisky to try
- Award winning Scotch: 2020 World Whisky Awards – Category Winner / 2019 World Whisky Awards – Gold / 2019 International Spirits Challenge – Gold / 2019 Scotch Whisky Masters – Master / 2019 Singapore WSC Double Gold
- A warming peatiness with a sweet Oloroso sherry influence and rich oak is balanced with delicate pepper.
- Matured in ex bourbon and sherry casks in our coastal warehouses by the Sound of Islay
- Non-chillfiltered and natural colour gives our whisky an authentic character and taste.
|Alcohol Content||46.3 Percent by Volume|
|Alcohol Type||Single Malt|
|Liquid contents||Scotch Whisky|
Tasting Notes Of Bunnahabhain Single Malt Whisky
Roasted peanuts, cinnamon and red chilli flakes, blackcurrant and Port.
Sea salt and kippers, dark chocolate, sultanas, a touch of cantaloupe.
Barley, dry smoke and pepper.