Seedlip Garden 108 Nonalcoholic Spirit 700 Ml
Seedlip Garden 108 Spirit from Seedlip, is the sophisticated alternative to alcohol if you’re not drinking. It’s a floral blend of handpicked peas and homegrown hay from founder Ben Branson’s farm, with traditional garden herb distillates in celebration of the English Countryside. Blended and bottled in England, Seedlip Garden108 Spirit has created a coveted bespoke maceration, copper pot distillation and filtration process for each individual botanical that takes 6 weeks.
- Seedlip’s spirits boast zero calories, are sugar-free, sweetener-free and artificial flavour-free
- Sophisticated top notes of peas and hay with a complex herbal base character of spearmint, rosemary and thyme
- A floral blend of handpicked peas and homegrown hay
- A fragrant, sophisticated alternative to alcohol
- Delicious served with tonic or used to mix non-alcoholic cocktails
The second bottling from Seedlip is a celebration of summer – a non-alcoholic spirit that bursts with clean, fresh herbal flavours. Perfect for designated drivers or if you’re not drinking at the moment, it’s great served long with bitter lemon or soda water over ice.
Creator Ben Branson won’t say exactly how he makes Garden 108, but he has revealed that he uses a combination of distillates: hay, pea, spearmint, rosemary, thyme and hop. The result is a flavour-packed drink perfect for summer sipping. It’s also sugar- and calorie-free.