Bulleit Rye 1L - Sendgifts.com
Bulleit Rye 1L
$112.98 $107.33 Add to cart

Bulleit Rye 1L

$112.98 $107.33

Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to label and design changes. Please contact us first if you are looking for specific versions. Otherwise, we ship based on the product name.

Bulleit Rye Whisky 1L is the product of a long history of bourbon making that runs through the veins of the Bulleit family. In the 1830s, Augustus Bulleit, a tavern keeper, invented his own special recipe for a Kentucky bourbon that quickly gained popularity. But he sadly – and mysteriously – disappeared during a trip from Kentucky to New Orleans. He was delivering a batch of his special bourbon and disappeared, never to be seen again. His bourbon recipe laid dormant as well until 1987, when his great-great-grandson, Tom Bulleit, launched his own range of bourbon based on his ancestor’s beloved recipe.

As if the original Bulleit Bourbon was not good enough, the great minds at the distillery have created Bulleit Rye. This is a straight rye whiskey that was first released in 2011. Made in small batches, this stunning spirit is made using a mashbill that is just 5% malted barley while the remaining 95% is pure rye. If you are a fan of rye whiskies, this is the product that you have been waiting for.

Pure rye is not done better than this. The aroma given off by Bulleit Rye is a playful mix of delicious odours that lead the way into a spicy, crisp spirit. Bulleit Rye is full of personality and, with its lingering finish, will always have the final say.

Russet in color, with rich oaky aromas. The taste is exceptionally smooth, with hints of vanilla, honey, and spice. Finish is crisp and clean, with long, lingering flavors.

Guaranteed Safe Checkout

Wine Enthusiast

Ideal for Bulleit Rye Whisky 1L Manhattans and other cocktails, this 95% rye has a malty profile that mixes vanilla, crème brûlée, and a fleeting citrusy zing on the drying, cinnamon-accented finish.

Category Rye
Region United States, Indiana
Brand Bulleit
Alcohol/vol 45%
Proof 90.00

Additional information

Weight 1 lbs